Happy 2011!!
Had a GREAT & MEMORABLE new year celebration with wind band! ♥
Have to tune to study mood soon..
Opps! Should be super hardworking mood since i have been in study mood in this holiday..
At least i did 'touch' my notes everyday even a single line.. XD
Danny pls keep secret if you see this.. =)
Why i didn meet up with you in this holiday?
Oo..
I spent most of the time at home.. =(
Do you still remember me?
Hope that we will meet up soon..
At least once pls..
Ya..
I should study now.
I don't believe that i can't refrain from fb!
Lastly, thanks yanny and ahyan for teaching me the snow effect & 'mirror space'!
What a lame update? ==''
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Haha!I'm the 1st one who read this post I think~=D
ReplyDeleteU did it very well~keep it up~
I NEVER touch any pages or read any single line of my notes=O
Haha!I'm just such a lazy pig><
happy new year dear~
miss u~~<3
nia,i have to kiss my textbook everyday,
ReplyDeletefinal soon,yam gong betul~!
lame update o.o!
HAPPY NEW YEAR~!
ur update really LAME & LAZY!!!
ReplyDeletelazy ray!!!!
hapPy new year laaaaaa.. =]
happy new year !!!!! :P
ReplyDelete难怪那么短啦
ReplyDelete因为你用英语update XD
oh ya!happy new year! =.=
ReplyDelete